Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What airsoft gun should I buy and where?

Im looking for two airsoft guns so me and my neighbor can play.
Dont really want anything special (not like gas or anything)
I was looking at the guns on ebay the electric pistols (desert eagles) are 15 and the rifles (m16) 30 including shipping can anyone suggest better guns and where to buy them. Im leaning towards the pistols cause I dont want anything too expensive.
Well, I want to say that E-bay is great place where You will easily get this pistol as well. I know that You have already visited it. I have referred so many place where You will get this pistol. But I have heard that Their services are really poor.
The Thompson M1A1 has a weak section between the magazine and foregrip. If you drop the gun there is a good chance it will snap in half.Today’s Airsoft guns, by contrast, use little plastic pellets rather than metal BBs and are thus safer, but they can still put out an eye. They come in spring, compressed air and electric versions, but they all basically work the same way, which is to use compressed air to launch the pellets at an impressive velocity, simulating the gun experience without being able to kill anyone.

I think definitely you should opt for the Ebay because it is the best place to get the pistol you want easily.You can the thing according to your style and choice.