Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google chrome : Have you used ?
Google Chrome is a web browser project by Google. It was leaked yesterday, and Google held a press conference to announce the launch of Chrome. With Chrome, Google hopes to bring the best of various browsers and code, like Firefox and WebKit (WebKit is used by Safari too).
Chrome has a remarkably minimalist interface. There is no full-scale menu bar and no title bar--and few distractions. All controls are buried beneath two icons to the right of the Omnibar (as Google refers to its address bar): a page icon for managing tabs and using Google Gears to create application-like shortcuts from your desktop to a Web site; and a wrench for history, downloads, and other browser options.
Google may well have been forced into a damage control mode, as the first bit of news that we knew was Chrome’s information being leaked. Furthermore, Linux and Mac versions have not been launched - that leaves a large number of Google fans displeased.
It doesn't feel very different from Firefox 3. Chrome might be a little faster, but it's hard to tell on a fast computer. Also, my Google Chrome does not have any plug-ins installed right now. It's not like Firefox 3 is a horrible piece of junk that crashes every 10 minutes.
There’s one highlight that we would like to point to: Chrome can consume considerably less memory than Firefox 3. In our tests. This means that Chrome might be more suitable for Nettops than Firefox, and this might be the most obvious benefit of Google’s software architecture for Chrome.
Doing CNTRL F for find works well, like that it highlights all items on page, then moves through them. Is this same in safari. Bah I need to download and install Safari to compare.
I was resisting Safari as I didn't like apple forcing it in my updater. Silly reason, but still.
Interesting. The 'chrome' in Vista looks so much better then xp. Its blue in xp, and Vista is black/grey. Just looks better.
Don't bother trying to open xml or RSS with the browser yet. Just junk.
In now days in my computer I have google chrome to access the internet. It's very good facility provides by google. Many web-pages we can show on the same window. It's latest web browser.
The document provides a concise list of the common compatibility issues with Google chrome along with their solution.Each item is a described the along with its solution at the end we have a section that lists useful tools that find in diagnosing problems.
Hi I use the Google Chrome and I never expropriate this type of fastest browsing before and the application is very light on memory so if you have log configuration system then also you can use this application. but the problem is it not support some site during to redirect it so I need to use IE it support all.
Google chrome is one of the best tools for the SEO work. Even I have also gotten it. We can see the our page rank value and also crawl pages which is crawl by the Google. I have seen that There are so many users who have no idea about this tools.
Goolge Chrome is best tool in of google products. A very excellent and useful application, it is a time consuming and easy to use. It is most searchable and downloaded product by users, I like google 's all products.
Everyone must realize that this is still beta software and bugs and annoyances that people can find the time will be developed. Currently, Chrome performs very well as a first beta. Google has produced an excellent browser that is friendly enough to handle half browsing activities without complicating the task, but at the same time is powerful enough to meet the needs of advanced users.
Goolge Chrome is best operating system of google products. A very excellent and useful application, it is a time consuming and easy to use. It is most searchable and downloaded product by users, I like google 's all products.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sandbox effect of Google jeniferdesauza 2 342 12-16-2010, 03:17 AM
Last Post: algeraadrian