Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you listen to your "Heart or Mind" ?
You know how people say " do what your heart tells you to do". - because our mind gives us many thoughts, logics etc but our heart gives us the answer we want or what makes us happy. But its not necessary what you want or what is making you so happy is not what others are considering to be happiness. Then what do you do? Ignore the heart and let the mind take over? Sacrifice your wishes, dreams,love everything?
How can one do that? Heart is so sensitive which is probably why God placed it inside where no one can see it unlike the nose or the legs. Tongue There is a reason that He has kept it so well protected...because once its broken, its suppose to hurt.
So what do you do..listen to your heart and be happy or listen to your mind and let others be happy?
I use both my heart and mind depend on the situation. But in most of the situations I use my mind in spite of heart becasue I am very emotional so I afraid that there is nothing to be going wrong.
I am listen both Heart and Mind. It depends on the situation. But mostly I listen the voice of Heart, because the voice of Heart is never wrong. It will always give you the right way in your life.
I use both heart and mind depend on the situation.Both are Important in life.The Heart gives you the right way. and The mind may be great at solving puzzles,
In professional matters i listen to my mind and in personal matter i will prefer to synchronize both mind and heart and then i will take decision.
Mind over heart and more experience over little. Always think with the brain and the results are always more justified especially when historically linked within the culture you live. It is just a bit more boring but not frivolous.
Both are essential.Brain gives you thought and direction while heart gives you passion so both are essential for success.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  some tips to keep your heart Healthy hopesclark 0 260 11-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Last Post: hopesclark