Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Gun Game Mod Server??
Hello friends

I am looking for a good gun game mod server which runs custom maps and won't kick/ban for owning them. I am banned from bombing squad server and people kick me from the EAS server. (learn to play the game if u are reading this)
any suggestions?

What you think post here.

Have a good time with ideas.
The 4HM Gun Game improves your skills and profiecency with all weapons, that way you can learn the tricks for each firearm, if you do well you have unlimited turns on how you can improve your skills. You get better weapons to level you to the end. The last two levels are the hardest grenade with the blade. It adds a new dimension to how you play CS, and also helps clans to train with weapons they do not normally use.
4HM Gun Game is really very good to improve your skills and proficiency with all the weapons but THC GunGame Mod SeRVeR is also good to improve your skills.
While Garry's Mod is generally considered to be a game, it does not target a particular game, players can use a set of tools to do whatever they like. Garry, Department of Defense allows players to manipulate props various objects, which can be the "birth", that is created by society or any Source engine game installed on your computer. Using the physics gun, tools, and allows objects to be picked up from any distance adjustment in place, props and rag-dolls frozen can be arranged. Second, the multi-purpose tool called the gun the gun can perform various tasks, including but not limited props welded together, each with a rope attached to them and to create controlled winches and wheels. The tool is also used to control the number of gun add-ons created by the community.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Pistol gaganbal 7 726 12-18-2010, 12:28 AM
Last Post: jhonsonels