Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is your favourite console?
Hello everyone
I want to survey for found best console. Choose among one given below.

1) Xbox360
2) PS3
3) Wii
4) Nintendo

My favourite is PS3 because it provide more shooter games.
I just love to play video games on console and my favorite console is Xbox360. I like it because it provides best shooter and it is cheaper than other console.
There are many console but my favorite console is the PS3 because of this console is very helpful for games and it's better than any other console.
My favorite console is Xbox 360 because it has wonderful graphics and sound effect to make us more entertainment and will allow a fun time to spent with.
My favorite console is Xbox360 because of this is very finding console and the feature of this console is very different from others. The Xbox360 games are just mind blowing to play. I just love for this reason.
I like the X box 360 . It provide lot of game .And it is easy to use also .
My favorite console is Xbox360 because of First, the hard drive, which is clearly superior to any type of external memory card of any kind, considering you can get up to 120GB of memery the Xbox Elite. There is the fact that you can have the player information. This will stop any confusion, as a single game record can be saved to a different configuration file, stop "any controversy who covered my game saved in this memory card.
Xbox 360. More great games, comfortable control, I love the achievements / gamerscore (it is just entertaining for me) and they have Kinect now. It does not get better than this.
I just enjoy playing game titles on system and my preferred system is Xbox360. I like it because it provides best shooting and it is more cost-effective than other system.
PS3 and Xbox 360 both are my favorite gaming consoles.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what is your favourite game? lakshacain 0 134 01-29-2010, 03:46 PM
Last Post: lakshacain
  favourite game on Xbox nikgary 0 372 11-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Last Post: nikgary