Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is your favorite song?
Hi!
Which is your favorite song? My favorite song is " My Heart Will Go On " from Titanic movie. I am a music lover and whenever I get free time, then I listen this song. This song is very slow and sad song but this song touch my heart.
"My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion is also my favorite song. My another favorite songs are listed here.....
Will You Be There?-Michael Jackson
Color of the Wind-Vanessa Williams
Tomorrow Never Dies-Sheryl Crow
Unbreak My Heart-Toni Braxton.
I love to hear songs and there are many songs in the list of favorite of mine but one song Waka Waka is my one of the favorite song. This song is sung by the famous Shakira.I love the music of this song and the video album too. There are many reason behind this.
My favorite song is waka waka because of I just like this song because of it's word and the music, Shakira sang this song very well. The video of this song is just marvelous. And this is very understandable song so I love this very much.
Ah my favorite song is Space Oddity Bowie. But I like the mercy street by Peter Gabriel and Some LoveI want it allare from the Queen.
My favorite song is Stairway To Heaven. And this is sung by Led Zeppelin. This is the great song. I just love the lyrics of this song. The music of this song is also rocking. According to me this one is biggest cool.
Well, my favorite song ever "Space Oddity"by David Bowie. But I like "Mercy Street"by Peter Gabriel and "Somebody to Love " and "I want it all", both by the Queen.
I'm a Gaga fan, and my favorite song is Lady Gaga - Scheiße

Smile
Two songs are very closer to me.
My heart will go on from the movie Titanic and
Mr.Lonely by Akon.
My favourite song for all time id "My heart Will Go On" form the movie TITANIC. This song is so popular even nowadays. There are lots of people like me to love this song.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats your favorite planet and why gabrielnoah 3 529 03-17-2012, 08:15 PM
Last Post: rhettricol
  Favorite websit jckson 0 141 02-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Last Post: jckson