Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite weapon modern warfare 2
I have played about 10 hours in the multiplayer. At the moment I like the most:

M4A1 (Bling: Red Dot Sight & Heartbeat Sensor)

I like the L86 LSW and SCAR-H too.

What's yours?
I have played about 10 hours in the multiplayer. At the moment I like the most, M4A1 (Bling: Red Dot Sight & Heartbeat Sensor) and I like the L86 LSW and SCAR-H too.
Hi,
My Favourite weapon modern warfare 2 is the gun because with the help of gun, the game becomes easy to play.Gun is very helpful in this game because with help of gun we can shoot at any time and from any angle.
My favourite weapon from modern warfare 2 is .
Red Tiger
Claymores
Bling Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja
M10 Shotgun with grip
Stopping Power or Cold Blooded
Bling Pro
Ninja Pro
Modern Warfare 2 Is My One of the Favourite Game.I like to Play this Game So Much.There are Some Good Weapons in this Games.

- Attachments.
- Launchers.
- Machine Pistols.
I like so many weapons Here I am shearing my favorite weapon in modern warfare 2

1) ACR
2) SCAR
3) TAR
4) UMP
5) FAMAS
I also carry a rocket launcher as my Secondary, as I seem to be the only one whos willing to take out choppas and UAVs.We’d like to know what your favorite weapon and perk setup is at the moment. I have to admit, I’m pretty addicted to MW2 at the moment, so i’ll let you in on my current set up.
Well,I also use a rocket launcher as my secondary, I seem to be the only one whos willing to take UAVs.We Choppa and would like to know what your favorite weapon and perk setup is for the moment.
I like to turn Drum Thompson, and Gehwer and MP40 with Aperture attractions. But now, I started to fall in love with two tripod shots. I just got a huge amount and it kills, it is very accurate, it hit hard, there are two stand completely eliminate the recoil, which is great. The only problem is the slow speed of the fire, but it can more easily make 1 or 2 outbreaks, and this is what you should always do, unless you shoot the guy in like three feet away. In addition, painting, prayer seems to be very successful for me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My favourite pistol fedrorpet 11 1,981 01-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Last Post: peterpiper1987