Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Hello,
I've been to Holland, Germany, Austria, Poland, Italy, Cezch Republic, India, Thailand and 30 of the continental states so I'm just looking for some ideas.
My favorite place is GOA in India. Because it have some different kind of atmosphere in the world. Though there are lots of sea shores in the world but GOA is the best tourist place to go for a tour.
My favorite place to travel is Switzerland because I like snow and cold weather so much. I also like Singapore and USA.
My favourite place to travel is Egypt, there are many historical places to visit and pyramids and mountains are very beautiful and unique in their view.
Thailand, you can have whatever you like, if you want fun, millions of things for you to have fun, go shopping, you can shop till you drop and still have some left for the bus ticket home if you want to see beautiful landscapes you can have in all regions of Thailand.
I want to go to the beach. We went hunting on the island to shore, it was great. field and the state of forests and the beach is a box for guests, so its not crowded. I also like going to Florida. Along the way, we heard a lot of wind turbines in the mountains. We have a large number of distant cousins who go to see and do, in general, or any other Disney parks. I have never been to Hawaii, but I did like to go there one day.
My favorite country to travel is Switzerland because it is cleanest country in the world and it has many marvelous sites and places to visit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  favorite TV shows. owaispoul 0 74 02-11-2010, 04:10 PM
Last Post: owaispoul
  Favorite Candies? arnoldclab 0 134 02-10-2010, 03:57 PM
Last Post: arnoldclab
  What are your FIVE favorite things in life? zoobidubi 0 101 01-23-2010, 03:28 PM
Last Post: zoobidubi
  Tell something about your all time favorite movie. alenscrist 0 120 01-21-2010, 07:14 PM
Last Post: alenscrist
  FIVE favorite things in life rusejery 0 87 12-22-2009, 07:22 PM
Last Post: rusejery