Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P.C Problem (virus,not sure)?
Hi
I have a p.c problem,anytime i use my p.c,after 5 minutes it turns off just like that and my p.c fan doesn't roll/work,

this are the things i think might have been the problem,i downloaded speed fan,did some temperature shuffling,i downloaded c.cleaner(a registry cleaner,it erased a part of my anti virus and now my anti virus is turned off,but basically what i am concerned about is my fan not turning ,how can i fix this,should i re-install xp,or what ,I'm confused.please my p.c is my life.how can i make my p.c fan work please i need help.

i tried system restore,but the system restore program did not come up,i use xp on hp compaq,my p.c is about 4-5 years old and this is the first time its acting like it want's to crash

(im not sure which fan it is but it is the one by the side/under)
No need to download any software for problem of your oldest computer. Problem is in your cpu fan, just change it. And check the system setting option you may be set in settings for after 5 minute turn off.
Yes I agree with you check the cpu fan speed that working at near about 2400 rpm and if you cpu fan not working then you need to replace this cpu fan.
I get an idea for my problem, i must appreciate your knowledge as sometimes i face the same problem and will not able to find solution for it so now i get a perfect solution for it.
If you are facing problems and you are not sure for reason then first use quickheal anti virus and after install it choose Native boot scan option ,When you choose this option it will ask to restart pc ,say yes,and it will start its scanning,and after scan if your problem is as remain then format your pc.
Yes I recognize with you have a look at the cpu fan rate that functioning at near about 2400 rpm and if you cpu fan not functioning then you need to substitute this cpu fan.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Laptop Wireless problem. owaispoul 2 965 01-05-2012, 04:37 PM
Last Post: markfin
  Lifehacker website design problem! pearsbent 0 127 02-17-2010, 09:18 PM
Last Post: pearsbent
  Camera Problem swinzyorks 0 127 02-10-2010, 09:00 PM
Last Post: swinzyorks