Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Bulletproof Jacket
This is my bulletproof jacket.
[Image: bulletproof_jacket.jpg]

post here yours.
This is really cool that you have your bulletproof jacket. Actually what you are doing that you have to keep this. I want to know that. If you are a cop then it is really great news and I want to congratulate you that you are doing really a great job. I hope you'll never hurt from any weapon.
Such this is a good bulletproof jacket . I want to buy a new bulletproof jacket. It made by the magnet won't be strong enough The magnet is not strong enough. If it was strong enough to push a ball flight would not be able to be close to anything metal.. If it were strong enough to repel a flying bullet, you would not be able to be around anything metal.
I think that It is really very strange for the members who have seen this demo physically. It is really very innovative and also hard jacket. I like it.
Very strange news. I did 't read in any news paper about this news. It is very amazing news and I like to salute who made this great and excellent product, if anyone have its video then share here.
Great to share such strange product. I want to know more about this boolet proof jacket such about its price , weight , stability etc. I wish that I will catch this information as soon as well.
Bulletproof jacket is a great thing which can protect a person from the harmful bullets which can even kill us in no time.Good to share this knowledge with us.
I have a bulletproof Jacket. I am in army so its very useful to me. modern armor may combine a ballistic vest with other items of protective clothing. If a vest can prevent bullet penetration, the vest and the user will still absorb the energy of the ball.
I have used many of the bullet proof jackets i doesn't have an pic of this but my jacket is same as yours but my colour for the jacket is black.